(Continued from Page 1 - Top Ten Free Attractions in Rome.)
Also Free in Rome
- Galleria Nazionale Di San Luca - Piazza dell'Accademia di San Luca, 77.Tel. 6798850 (Monday, Wednesday, Friday. and the last Sunday of the month open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. All other days closed. Free entrance. Works of Raffaello, Canova, Van Dyck....)
- Aula Ottaganale - Via Romita (Piazza della Repubblica Tel. 4070690 Hours 10-7pm Free. One of the "hidden treasures of Rome," according to www.selectitaly.com, it houses ancient Roman sculptures near the church of Santa Maria degli Angeli. The room was part of the Baths of Diocletian.
Free Days in Rome - On the last Sunday of the month these popular museums are free!
- Vatican Museums - Tel. 69.883.333
- Musei Capitolini, The Capitoline Museums - Piazza del Campidoglio, Tel. 67102071
Cheap and Cool in Rome
- Museum of the walls - Some say one of the best hidden treasures of Rome. 2.5 Euros.
- The Archeobus - See all the sites from a bus that circulates through Rome. 7.75 Euros for all day.
Need a Map of Rome?
Our zoomable Rome Map is at your service.