1. Paris Train Station Map
Here you'll find the general location information for each train station within Paris, imposed over our arrondissement map.
- Gare du Nord and Gare de l'Est close to each other in the northwest corner of the 10th arrondissement.
- Gare Saint Lazare is at 13, Rue d'Amsterdam in Arrondissement 8.
- Gare Montparnasse lies in the Montparnasse area, in the XIVe arrondissement.
- Gare d'Austerlitz is in 13, across the Seine from Gare de Lyon in the 12th.
Click the map thumbnail on the left to see it full size.
2. Paris North Train Station - Gare du Nord
If you're entering Paris by rail from London, you've probably taken the Eurostar to the Gare du Nord, Paris' busiest station on Rue de Dunkerque. Busses and the RER station are on the east side of the station (turn left when you exit), and taxis are on the west side of the station.
You can easily (depending upon your luggage and health) walk to Gare de l'Est from the north station (turn left on Rue de Dunkerque and you'll see it). It's about a 10 minute walk.
For a street map and recommended hotels, see Paris Gare du Nord Map.
3. Paris East Station - Gare de l'Est
Gare de l'Est provides national service to Champagne-Ardenne, Lorraine and Alsace, and International service to Luxembourg, Germany and Central Europe.
Métro lines 4 and 5 provide service to the Gare du Nord. Line 7 is also available at the Gare de l'Est.
The LGV Est line, extending the TGV network, provides connections to Eastern France and Luxembourg, Germany and Switzerland from Gare de l'Est.
4. Paris Lyon Train Station - Gare de Lyon
Gare de Lyon, named after the city of Lyon, provides intercity service to the south and east of France, and TGV service to the French regions of Bourgogne, Rhône-Alpes (Lyon), Franche-Comté, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, Languedoc-Roussillon, as well as International TGV service to Switzerland and Italy.
RER Line A and Line D and Metro Lines 1 and 4 stop at Gare de Lyon.
You can get the Air France Coach to Charles de Gaulle airport from Gare de Lyon. To Roissy airport you can take the Air France Bus from Gare de Lyon. Departures are every thirty minutes.
5. Paris Austerlitz Train Station - Gare d'Austerlitz
Trains from the Gare d'Austerlitz depart for central France, Nice and Spain.
Bus Access to Gare d'Austerlitz
- Line 57 - Gare Lyon - Laplace
- Line 91 - Montparnasse 2 -Gare TGV - Bastille
- Line 63 - Gare Lyon - Porte la Muette
Subway: Lines 5 and 10
RER Line C
6. Paris Montparnasse Train Station - Gare Montparnasse
Gare Montparnasse serves western and south-western France with regular and TGV services.
Buses access to Gare Montparnasse
- Air France Line 4 to Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
- Air France Line 1 to Orly Airport
- Line 28 Gare Saint Lazare - Porte d'Orléans
- Ligne 91 - Montparnasse 2 - Gare TGV - Bastille
Subway Lines 4, 6, 12, and 13
7. Paris Saint-Lazare Train Station - Gare Saint-Lazare
Saint Lazare rail station provides rail services to Paris' western suburbs as well as to northwestern France. It is Paris' second busiest rail station after the Gare du Nord. The Gare Saint Lazare has been featured in a number of art works and in movies, and has recently been under restoration.
Metro Lines from Saint Lazare: lines 3, 12, 13 and 14
RER Line E
10. Paris Disneyland TGV Station
Disneyland Resort Paris is located outside Paris, 32 km to the east in a newly built town called Marne-la-Vallée. There is a TGV and RER station right inside Disneyland Resort.
Eurostar offers a dedicated daily direct service between London Waterloo or Ashford and Marne-la-Vallée.
From Paris Gare du Nord Train station take the RER A line to the park entrance. Eurostar and RER A4 trains go to the "Marne-La-Vallée/Chessy" station. See a Paris Disneyland Map.